CHONDROITIN PLUS is a fantastic supplement suitable for all horses, that aids in joint metabolism and repair. The dual use of CHRONDROINTIN PLUS means owners can use the supplement to assist in the treatment of existing joint problems, and additionally as a preventative.
Featuring a scientifically engineered blend of shark cartilage as a source of chondroitin, which is known to possess analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, the supplement may assist in reducing mild pain and destruction of cartilage associated with osteoarthritis.
Additionally, CHRONDROINTIN PLUS features glucosamine, which is widely known for reducing pain and cartilage loss in cases of joint disease, along with manganese which aids in formation of connective tissue and bones, and plays a vital role in calcium absorption.
Ascorbic acid is also mixed into the formula as a vitamin C precursor that acts as an antioxidant nutrient to help protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals. Green Lipped Mussel Powder is yet another nutrient that is featured in the blend as it contains glycosaminoglycan, omega 3 essential fatty acids, and trace nutrients that support healthy joints and mobility.
- May provide temporary relief of joint pain caused by osteoarthritis,
- May supports connective tissue and cartilage function and repair,
- May promote the reduction of stiffness of affected joints,
- Small effective economical dose,
- No added flavours or fillers –featuring all active ingredients,
- Contains Green-Lipped Mussel Powder – which is a natural alternative to MSM.
|Shark Cartilage Powder
|Green-Lipped mussel Powder
1 scoop = 5g
- Priming dosage: mix 10g (two scoops) with feed twice daily, for four-six weeks. Then, gradually reduce dose over four weeks to maintain dosage
- Maintenance dosage: mix 5g (one scoop) with feed twice daily.
(Always split doses of CHRONDROINTIN PLUS between morning/night feeds)
For extra palatability, CHRONDROINTIN PLUS can be mixed with molasses and drenched over the tongue, or poured onto morning and night feeds.